Message from the Chairman
Good day Emmaus Families
The Parents and Friends committee of the School is a group of eight volunteers that are working hard to organise events for the school with the aim of raising funds for projects at Emmaus.
Our goals is:
- To plan and organise events,
- Assist with fundraising activities,
- Organise volunteers, and
- To get the school into the community.
As for this year we are involved in the:
- Book Fair,
- The Twilight Fete,
- Getting a second hand Uniform store up and running; and
- To do some fund raising work in the community.
The funds raised will be donated to the redesigning and upgrading of the Primary School courtyard.
The committee will be counting on you as families to fill volunteer spots and to assist us in events. We look forward to getting to know you better and working with you along side of us.
P & F Chairman email: email@example.com