The enrolment process at Emmaus Christian School Canberra follows these steps:
1. Application for Enrolment must be completed and returned to the Enrolments Officer. Please ensure that all supporting documentation is attached and the Application Fee ($100 for the first child, $50 per subsequent sibling) is paid at the time of application.
2. The Enrolment Officer then issues a formal Acknowledgment of Application.
3. Subject to successful lodging of all relevant application documentation, we proceed to interview. The interview is usually conducted by our Principal and the relevant Coordinator (Preschool, Primary or Secondary).
4. Pending successful enrolment, an Enrolment Contract is issued which needs to be signed and returned with the non-refundable Enrolment Acceptance Fee. (Note: this Fee is offset against the first term’s fees).
5. Upon receipt of signed contract, student’s starting date will be negotiated.